Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hide Forum option

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hide Forum option

    anyone else have all the LPD sub-forums showing? I had taken all of them out of view in my options long ago. I have no need to see the political or religious forums. neither do I have a reason for mens club or womens club to be showing. I went back in to try to hide all those fourms but it will not take. is it just me or anyone else have this going on?

    all I really need showing is the sports board, non sports and old timers.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hide Forum option

    I'm pretty sure you're only able to view them if you have access to them, so just ask to have your access taken away and it won't be a problem.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hide Forum option

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    anyone else have all the LPD sub-forums showing? I had taken all of them out of view in my options long ago. I have no need to see the political or religious forums. neither do I have a reason for mens club or womens club to be showing. I went back in to try to hide all those fourms but it will not take. is it just me or anyone else have this going on?

    all I really need showing is the sports board, non sports and old timers.
    I am having the same issue starbuck, I had only like 4 forums showing for the longest time and then today it shows me all forums.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hide Forum option

    Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
    I am having the same issue starbuck, I had only like 4 forums showing for the longest time and then today it shows me all forums.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^ yep.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hide Forum option

    Glad to see I'm not the only one.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •